Application Checklist: Graduate management programs at Boston College
When you have the following materials ready to go, your online application can easily be completed in an hour or less, in just one session.
- One letter of recommendation for MBA, MSF, and MSA applicants; two for PhD applicants.
- One personal essay (MBA, MSF, and MSA applicants: Learn more about essay questions, and tips on how to answer them).
- A polished resume.
- Transcripts from each college or university in which you were enrolled.
- TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE scores from within the past two years (if required). Learn more about English proficiency test requirements.
- GMAT or GRE scores from within the past five years. NOTE: Qualified MBA, part-time MSF, and MSA applicants may be eligible to waive the GMAT/GRE requirement.
- A nonrefundable application fee of $100 USD.
For more information about application deadlines, requirements, and policies, please visit our Admissions page. Questions? Email Graduate Admissions or call us at 617-552-3920.
The Carroll School of Management’s Office of Graduate Admission deeply values the contributions made by a diverse community of scholars. Learn more about Boston College’s notice of nondiscrimination.